Monday, July 20, 2015

July 6 Update

So we are now 2 weeks out from when I fly to London! :) I am so excited! I just have a couple of things I need to plan, like what sightseeing pass I need to get and money to pay for food. :) With Airbnb I have access to kitchens so I hope to eat breakfast and pack lunches as much as possible. That way if I find something really neat, I can get it! :)

Thank you everyone for the donations. I really appreciate it!

If anyone was planning on donating, please contact me offline, as now it will take too long for Paypal to get the funds in my account for me to exchange. But I can still get your donation on this site if you want.

Thank you again, I can't believe we are almost at the end for fundraising, but the beginning of the adventure!

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment