Thursday, March 19, 2015

February 4th Update

Well last night was really beautiful, with the temperature changing, I had the opportunity to do some snowshoeing (and Spa) in Chelsea, QC. The full moon was out and the park quiet. While I was enjoying the weather, you guys have been busy sending in donations! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!?! I would get a notification on my phone.

Local Québec cider before snowshoeing
A snack from the restaurant at Le Nordique Spa



I am so excited and humbled at my friends, family and strangers who are donating to my cause. I am so excited about this project and hope that I can fundraise enough to maybe even bring my husband. :) Please pass this information along to others who may be interested in helping me out.

Thank you everyone! :)

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment