Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It has begun!

I have received my first donation. YAY! *applauds* I am so excited that this has started. I hope that I can get some traction and sharing happening. I am waiting to hear back from CBC as to when they will talk about this fundraiser. :) It is very exciting.

I posted on the campaign site that I have selected my weekend to go. (Still need to let Chris know, lol) but I want to head there for the first weekend of August. It will be the best time, I will be able to watch the demo they have and hopefully participate in the experimental part as well.

There is still lots of logistics that need to happen, and I want to clarify what exactly I will be able to do at HCP, but it takes time.

On another note, I have been very lucky to be corresponding back in forth with Tudor Tailor guru Jane about some items we talked about at the workshop in Chicago. When I have more information, I will let you know. Maybe I can try and meet up with them at their shop when I am in the UK. Sigh...it would be wonderful!

Just a quick update, I am hoping to have a video up by the weekend to help promote the fundraiser. 

Thank you everyone!

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment