Thursday, March 19, 2015

February 5th Update

WOW Everyone! I can't believe we cracked $1,000 yesterday! With all the donations this campaign has moved to the first page of the Arts & Creative section, and yesterday I was on page 2 of the Trending section, but this morning we are on page 6. Boo! So lets see if we can get back on the 2nd page (or even the first). Please consider sharing this campaign on your social network pages. :)

We have had some great movement on this fundraiser. Thank you to everyone who has contributed or shared it. The more people can hear about it the better!I want to send a special thank you to David Gotlieb (aka Dafydd ap Alan) for his amazing offer for our Society of Creative Anachronism (SCA) friends! He is offering up one of his leather rapier sheaths as a fundraising prize! Attached is a picture of the rapier sheath for Baroness Keresteken Janzdochtere on the occasion of her elevation to the order of the Pelican. If you are interested in one (and they are amazing!) read up on his blog for more information:



Elevation Rapier Sheath by David Gotlieb

I am in the works to put together a few fundraising ideas and events. If you have some ideas, please let me know.

I am not sure if people are aware, but if you are not comfortable in donating online, I will take them in person as well. I will even put it up here and it will show in the total. As you can see by my donation from Santa (thanks Mom and Dad!).

Please spread the word.

~Erin/Emelote

No comments:

Post a Comment