Thursday, March 19, 2015

February 16th Update

Wow, it is hard to believe we have already done 2 weeks! We are almost at a quarter of the goal. It has been wonderful to see such support.

I was approached by Fundrazr to do an interview for a future blog post. I am excited about that, hopefully it will help the campaign get more reach to more donors on this site. I will let you know when that is live.

Made some progress for flights - my friend Sue suggested a couple of ways to find cheaper flights as she goes to visit family often in England. YAY!

I am still waiting for sound bites to finish my video. :P I am slow but I have been working on my Reddit gifts Medieval Secret Santa gift. I finished it yesterday, so now I need to frame it and send it to New Zealand!

As always, please share this campaign to get the word out.

Thank you already for all the support!

~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment